Online reporting is a convenient reporting option which is ideal for some incidents. If the loss or damage is under $5,000 and there are no suspects, you can file your report online, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Once the information is submitted you will receive a file number and final report returned to your email provided, usually within 24 hours.
Please note: In order for you to file an online report that will be accepted, your report must meet the following criteria:
- The incident must have occurred within the Medicine Hat city limits.
- You are not reporting a lost or stolen passport.
- You do not know who did this or may have done this.
- You are not reporting a Break and Enter into your house or business.
- You are not reporting a "Hit and Run" incident involving another vehicle.
- You are not reporting a stolen vehicle or license plate.
- You are not reporting lost or stolen perscription medication.
- You have a valid email address.
For more information or to determine if your event meets the criteria for filing online, please visit the Frequently Asked Questions.
To begin the process, please click HERE.